EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR - JOB PROFILE
The Executive Director is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of PSFU, with the ultimate responsibility to successfully manage the organisation in a manner that helps to achieve the above mentioned objectives, and to implement policies laid down by the Board of Directors as stipulated in the Memorandum and Articles of Association of PSFU.
We are therefore seeking a self-driven and highly competent Executive Director to lead and influence our organisation towards favourable growth, by representing, advocating and engaging the private sector, and to design direct strategies that support and enhance our organisational operations.
The Executive Director is the accounting Officer of PSFU and reports to the Board of PSFU Role of the Executive Director:
1. As a member of the board, the Executive director leads the development of strategies that meet PSFU’s objectives and implements Board policies through well-articulated annual work plans.
2. Provides oversight and governance over the performance the company and help maintain an environment of compliance and high ethical standard.
3. Maintains harmonious Board/management relationship and ensures timely implementation of Board decisions
4. Ensures that PSFU human resource capacities are adequate and appropriately equipped to implement PSFU’s programmes
5. Develops and maintains team spirit and working relationship among the entire PSFU staff and the various projects and project staff.
6. Develops and maintains resourceful contacts and working relationships with various stakeholders including Government, Donors, PSFU members and the business community at large.
7. Project a desirable image of the institution to enable it deliver quality service to the members
If you are interested in applying for this role Please complete the online application form, https://form.jotform.com/212556418741356
Submission Deadline: 11th October 2021, 12am