The Memorandum and Articles of Association guide PSFU’s governance and management. Currently, PSFU is governed by a Board of Directors including the Executive Director.
The Directors are elected by PSFU members during the Annual General Meeting (AGM) every three years. They represent diverse experience from different sectors of the private sector.
A Board of Fifteen (15) Directors are elected every after three (3) years according to membership categories and the sectors that were approved by the Annual General Meeting held in November, 2022.
Mr. Humphrey Nzeyi was elected the new Chairman of Private Sector Foundation Uganda (PSFU) at its 24th Annual General Meeting (AGM) which took place on Thursday, 24th November 2022 at UMA Multipurpose Hall. Mr. Humphrey Nzeyi replaced Hon. Dr. Elly Karuhanga as Chairman of PSFU, a position he held since November 2019.
The Late James Mulwana (RIP) was the founder Chairman from 1995-2007.
PSFU BOARD 2022 - 2025
Each Board Member represents a sector as highlighted below;
- Board Chairman - Humphrey Nzeyi - Member (Manufacturing)
- Vice Chairperson - Sarah Kagingo - Member (Professional Services)
- Hon. Victoria Sekitoleko (Agricuture, Agribusiness & Forestry)
- Aggrey Ashaba-Member (Energy, Mining, Petroleum Oil and Gas)
- Badru Ntege - Member (ICT)
- Latimer Mukasa - Member (Financial & Insurance Services)
- Japheth Katto - Member (Corporates)
- Angela Bageine - Member (SMEs)
- Mr. Keneth Ayebare - Member (Transport & Logistics)
- Dr. Peter Kimbowa - Member (HR, Skills and Education)
- Shirley Kongai - Member (Construction & Real Estate)
- Civy Tumussime - Member (Tourism & Hospitality)
- Issa Sekito - Member (Trade & Commerce)
- Daniel Kazibwe - Member (Culture & Creative Arts sector)
- Stephen Asiimwe - Chief Executive Officer (Board Secretary)