PSFU right from inception is a member based organization with a sole objective of representing and spearheading the interests of the entire private sector in Uganda
Application Process for PSFU membership
The following procedures must be followed for all membership applications of all categories:
- Applications for PSFU membership will be accepted on an ongoing basis and must be forwarded in writing to the Secretariat addressed to the Executive Director.
- Letters of application must be on the headed notepaper of the Organization and must be signed by the Chairperson or other designated Official.
- Applications must be accompanied by the application fees equivalent to the membership fees of the applied for category.
- Unsuccessful applications will be refunded the application fees.
The application must include:
- A copy of the Certificate of Incorporation
- A copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- A list of the board members
- A copy of the most recent annual report and accounts
- A certified Board Resolution mandating the organization to join PSFU specifying the preferred category
Below are membership category respective forms to fill if your association or corporate company is interested in becoming a member of PSFU;