General Benefits of being part of PSFU Membership
- Becoming part of a larger body professionally working together to influence policy making processes that stimulate and spur growth of private businesses in Uganda.
- Involvement and participation in various business foras, sector working groups on policy and other concerns affecting the private sector.
- Getting regular first hand information and business opportunities on the East African Community and other trading blocks in the world.
- Participation in the decision making process of PSFU by being represented at the Board of PSF
- Access to information at PSFU such as the resource centre, internet facility, membership register, free subscription to PSFU monthly magazine and periodical briefing notes on national and global economic matters.
- Enjoying a 10% discount rate on fee based activities of PSFU e.g. trainings, seminars, exhibitions, advertising (business directory) and conferences.
- Enjoying a 50% discount as an Associate member who wants to advertise in the PSFU Business Directory.
- Invitation to be a part of the Private Sector delegations that meet with foreign investors within the country and abroad.
- Use of PSFU Logo in advertisements to demonstrate the spirit of working together in the private sector development.
- Training and capacity building of you and your members in the various needs that may arise including governance, financial literacy and other business related skills.
- Participation in PSFU networking meetings and member activities where you share ideas and experiences with other PSFU members
- Participation in our Member days where you can have one on one interaction with PSFU management staff team to explore and seize the many opportunities available at PSF
- Member visits – every member is visited by the PSFU team at least once a year. Aimed at strengthening links and identifying organizational issues that may require advice from PSF
14. Access to entrepreneurship skills and Business counseling services