Business development services [BDS] consist in training, technical assistance, coaching, mentoring and a whole array of other services designed to help an aspiring entrepreneur start, sustain or grow his business. The PSFU business development function has engaged a capacity building unit to support Business Development Services, and a number of approaches are available to PSFU Membership as stated below;
The purpose of capacity is the improvement in skills, improves productivity, leadership and good corporate governance among others.
- Training and Business Development Support
- Business Counseling
- Business Advisory Support
- Sector Specific advice and Guidance
- Support in Development of Feasibility Studies
- Business Plan Development
- Strategic/ Corporate Planning Support
- Business Research
- Business profiling
- Business Diagnostics
- Change Management and restructuring.