The Memorandum and Articles of Association guide PSFU’s governance and management. Currently, PSFU is governed by a Board of Directors including the Executive Director.
The Directors are elected from the PSFU members during the Annual General Meeting (AGM) every three years. They represent diverse experience from different sectors of the private sector.
A Board of Fifteen (15) Directors elected according to membership categories and the sectors that were approved by the Annual General Meeting held in 2011.
Mr. Patrick Bitature was elected the new Chairman of Private Sector Foundation Uganda (PSFU) at its 17th Annual General Meeting (AGM) which took place on Friday 2nd May 2014 at UMA Conference Hall Lugogo. Mr. Bitature replaces Hon. Gerald Ssendaula who retired as Chairman of PSFU, a position he held since 2008. Hon Ssendaula replaced the Late James Mulwana who was the founder Chairman from 1995-2007.
New Board 2016-2017
- Mr. Patrick Bitature – Chairman
- Dr. Gudula Naiga Basaza – Vice Chairman
- Dr. Ian Clarke – Board Member
- Mr. Charles Ogang – Board Member
- Dr. David Kamukama – Board Member
- Mr. Phillip Borel – Board Member
- Mr. Nicholas John Okwi -Board Member
- Mr. Faiz Alam – Board Member
- Ms. Merian Sebunya – Board Member
- Ms. Susan Muhwezi – Board Member
- Ms. Cynthia Mpanga – Board Member
- Ms. Julian Omalla – Board Member
- Hon. Elly Karuhanga – Board Member
- Eng. Alex Turihohabwe – Board Member
- Ms. Annet Nakawunde – Board Member
- Mr. Mathias Katamba – Board Member
- Mr. Gordon Sentiba – Board Member
- Ms. Jennifer Mwijukye – Board Member
- Mr. Gideon Badagawa – ED