World Export Development Forum (WEDF) 2018Kathryn
The EABC is pleased to invite you to participate in the World Export Development Forum (WEDF) 2018, themed ‘Scaling up through trade: Skill – Innovate – Connect’ on 10th – 12th September in Lusaka, Zambia.
This is a unique opportunity to expose East African goods and services to Zambia market as well as, build connections and partnerships with international distributors, suppliers and investors. This year, the Business-to-Business (B2B) meetings will be held on 10th-11th September 2018 and will focus on the following products: Agricultural crops (fruits, vegetables, coffee and tea, cereals and oilseeds); Honey and honey-by-products; Machinery for crop farming (fruit/vegetable/oilseeds processing); Postharvest storage systems and Packaging for vegetable-based products.
The conference session will commence on 11th – 12th September 2018 and offers an opportunity for the business community and high-level policy decision makers to reflect and engaged in candid discussions on:
• Jobs of Tomorrow, Through Trade
• Agriculture to Agribusiness: Reducing Risks, Increasing Returns
• Tearing Down Trade Borders
• Going Green: Who Will Finance SMEs
• Reducing Risks for Investors in Africa
We welcome you to join the EABC business delegation to Lusaka, Zambia. Registration is free of charge. Kindly:
• Fill attached registration form to confirm your participation
• If you are interested in B2B networking, fill also the attached B2B questionnaire to receive a list of potential business partners based on identified business complementarities.
• Cover your costs of travel and accommodation to attend the forum.
All filled forms should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com before 1st September 2018.