PSFU unveils new identityKathryn
New identity! New Promise!
Our refreshed brand identity includes a new strategy, logo, tagline, colours and fonts. We believe that the new identity will deliver our renewed promise which is to effectively lead Uganda’s Private Sector in driving economic growth.
Our new focus includes;
- Implementing a Sector-based approach to improve service delivery
- Directly provide BDS for the private sector
- Beyond advocacy to value chain development and strengthening of sector business linkages
- Value proposition that emphasises promotion of shared value and social businesses (beyond profits, to support human capital development and the environment)
- Supporting the implementation of Agenda 2030 on SDGs
- Implementation of the Gender Equality Seal Certification Programme
- Mobilise increased investment in Ugandan children