Tuesday, 13 December 2011 06:48
The Memorandum and Articles of Association guide PSFU's governance and management. Currently, PSFU is governed by a Board of Directors including the Executive Director.
The Directors are elected from the PSFU members during the Annual General Meeting (AGM) every two years. They represent diverse experience from different sectors of the private sector.
The Executive Director is the Chief Executive Officer of PSFU and is responsible for ensuring that the organization meets its short and long-term objectives.
- Chairman- Hon Gerald Ssendaula â€“ Chairman PSFU
- Vice Chairperson - Dr. Eve Kasilye Alemu,
- Board Member - Dr. Ben Mbonye,
- Board Member -Mr. Onapito Ekomoloit,
- Board Member - Eng. Martin Kasekende
- Board Member - Mr. Latima Mukasa
- Board Member - Mr. Mwine Jim Kabeho
- Board Member -Mr. Mathias Katamba
- Board Member Mr. Walter Ogwal
- Board Member -Mr. Everest Kayondo
- Board Member -Mr. Kityamuweesi Musubire
- Board Member -Mrs. Harriet Ssali
- Board Member -Mr. Dan Musiitwa
- Board Member - Mr. Juma Yusuf Walusimbi
- Board Member -Mr. Nelson Ofwono
- Board Secretary -Mr. Gideon Badagawa