Monday, 28 November 2011 12:30
Through the policy and advocacy program, PSFU continuously engages in policy dialogue at national and international level.
To ensure that the policy environment for doing business is conducive for the Ugandan Private Sector nationally, regionally and at the international level.
- Partner with Government to ensure a more predictable policy regime for the Private Sector
- Reduce the Cost of Doing Business in Uganda
- Enhance oppotunities of doing business in Uganda
- Ensure relevant policies are developed by Government and legislature is private sector friendly in the context of national regional and international business environment
Policy Advocacy Cunsultative meeting
- Comments on the MTIC Policy Statemen (New)
- Platform for Action 2012
- Platform2011 - Finance II
- Private Sector Platform March 2010
- PSFU Luganda platform final artwork
- EABC meets President Museveni
- Budget Speech 2012
- PSFU Post Budget Lucheon (Chairman's Speech 2012 )